WHAT ARE COOKIES?
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Cookies technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Cookies analytical: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of website users through which are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Cookies advertising: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the spaces advertising that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Cookies Social: These are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Cookies affiliate cookies: allow monitoring of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies) .
- Cookies security: store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
DEPENDING ON OWNERSHIP
- Cookies own: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from the that the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies third party: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that It is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
Session Cookies : are a type of cookies
designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Cookies persistent: are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ROLLING BUSINESS, S. L is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies that are used in this website.Legitimation of the treatment : except in cases in which it is necessary for browsing the web, by consent of the interested party (art. 6. 1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section cookies used on the web.
Communication of data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www. aepd. es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
ROLLING BUSINESS, S. L C/ MIGUEL SERVET, 9, - 03203 ELCHE (Alacant). E-mail: info@heeshoes. com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE PUBLISHER
Technical and functional
|heeshoes. com||__lglaw||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in a year|
|heeshoes. com||_gat_gtag_UA_135216262_1||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|heeshoes. com||PHPSESSID||Cookies generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to hold user session variables. This is typically a randomly generated number, how it is used can be site specific, but a good example is maintaining a logged in state for a user between pages.||Session|
|heeshoes. com||PrestaShop-551b30e912a6c0a1e319d1036cb50f0d||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 20 days|
|heeshoes. com||_ga||ID used to identify users||in a year|
|heeshoes. com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity||in a day|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
|Google Analytics||https://privacy. Google. com/take-control. html|
|PHP. net||https://www. php. net/privacy. php|
|COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL|
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services offered.
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be removed by clearing the browser history, thereby removing cookies from all websites visited.
However, some saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
|Manage site-specific cookies||For more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block cookies||While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being placed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).|
|HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS|