Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ROLLING BUSINESS, S. L is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER's personal data and informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers, with whom they have reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- Send the online newsletter on news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: remission of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary to do so, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data. data or its total destruction.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with which the RESPONSIBLE has signed the confidentiality and treatment manager contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www. aepd. es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
ROLLING BUSINESS, S. L C/ MIGUEL SERVET, 9, - 03203 ELCHE (Alacant). E-mail: info@heeshoes. com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information to that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact RESPONSIBLE through ROLLING BUSINESS, S. L C/ MIGUEL SERVET, 9, - 03203 ELCHE (Alacant). E-mail: info@heeshoes. com